Building Community Through Learning, Friendship, and Discovery
We are thrilled to announce the launch of Kehillah, a brand new, comprehensive youth engagement and education experience at Wise Temple designed to promote community, friendship, and energized learning experiences in our Sunday morning program! Kehillah is not the religious school you knew, but a re-envisioned approach to Jewish learning and living for our students in pre-k through eighth grade.
Our curriculum, goals, and even our Wise Center classroom furnishings are brand new for the 2022-2023 school year, with rooms now featuring cutting edge modular furniture designed for versatility and collaborative learning. The education which takes place during class time will be enhanced by an array of new enrichment experiences built into the Sunday morning program.
Our goal is to provide enrichment in the categories of fine arts, outdoor adventure, and social engagement – all designed to enhance our students’ connections to the curriculum and to each other!
Kehillah will be a place where every child can:
- Make Jewish friends.
- Feel valued and appreciated as part of a nurturing and accepting community.
- Find meaningful ways to connect to our tradition and feel Jewish today.
- Gain Jewish wisdom, knowledge, and values.
- Gain wisdom from each other.
- Learn in a supportive environment that stimulates creativity and encourages intellectual and spiritual curiosity.
- Explore spirituality and celebrate the rhythms and passages of life through a Jewish lens.
- Care about others and make a difference in the world.
- Know that being Jewish means different things to different people.
- Ask unlimited questions.
Questions? Contact Courtney Anthony, Director of Education at 513.538.0373 or firstname.lastname@example.org.