Relationships. Memories. Traditions.
A Jewish community for school aged kids and their families
Family Social Action: Phone Pals Program for Religious School Families
At a time that’s isolating for so many, consider joining a cause that fosters both social connection and tikkun olam. Our Religious School families are invited to sign up to make a weekly social phone call to an elder in our community. It’s uplifting for our senior citizens to hear youthful voices. Children under 13 must participate with an adult, and families are encouraged to make the calls together. Teens may participate independently or with their families.
The families you meet at Wise Temple…
will be a part of your Jewish life for years to come. You’ll share many milestones together, from the excitement of the early years in religious school to B’nai Mitzvah and Confirmation celebrations. It’s never too early to build relationships with these families with whom you will share so much.
What our families say about engagement at Wise Temple:
- We feel part of a community that we can call our own.
- We connect with other parents who share our values.
- We see our children build special friendships with other Jewish kids their age.
- We learn and play alongside our children, creating lasting and meaningful Jewish memories.
- We discover Jewish traditions and feel empowered to make them our own.
- We are understood.
Some of the many opportunities
for families with children ages 4-14:
- Family Fridays: Shabbat Services & Dinners (1st Friday of Each Month)
- Holiday Celebrations
- Parent Education
- Family Retreats
- Family Social Action Projects
- Grade-Level Family Programs: During Religious School Throughout the Year
- Social Opportunities