The families you meet at Wise Temple…
will be a part of your Jewish life for years to come. You’ll share many milestones together, from the excitement of the early years in religious school to B’nai Mitzvah and Confirmation celebrations. It’s never too early to build relationships with these families with whom you will share so much.
What our families say about engagement at Wise Temple:
- We feel part of a community that we can call our own.
- We connect with other parents who share our values.
- We see our children build special friendships with other Jewish kids their age.
- We learn and play alongside our children, creating lasting and meaningful Jewish memories.
- We discover Jewish traditions and feel empowered to make them our own.
- We are understood.
Some of the many opportunities
for families with children ages 4-14:
- Family Fridays: Shabbat Services & Dinners (1st Friday of Each Month)
- Holiday Celebrations
- Parent Education
- Family Retreats
- Family Social Action Projects
- Grade-Level Family Programs: During Religious School Throughout the Year
- Social Opportunities