Relationships. Memories. Traditions.
A Jewish community for school aged kids and their families
Let’s help decorate and personalize our beautiful new playground! During this time of social-distancing, and beyond, decorate a rock with an inspirational message or drawing. Be sure to put your name on the back and head over to Wise Center at your leisure to place it around the fence of our new playground. While you’re there, explore the rocks other families have created. Although we can’t physically be together right now, let’s connect with one another through our art. Don’t forget to take a picture of your rock and post it on our Family Engagement Facebook page or email it to Robyn Friend at Rfriend@wisetemple.org.
The families you meet at Wise Temple…
will be a part of your Jewish life for years to come. You’ll share many milestones together, from the excitement of the early years in religious school to B’nai Mitzvah and Confirmation celebrations. It’s never too early to build relationships with these families with whom you will share so much.
What our families say about engagement at Wise Temple:
- We feel part of a community that we can call our own.
- We connect with other parents who share our values.
- We see our children build special friendships with other Jewish kids their age.
- We learn and play alongside our children, creating lasting and meaningful Jewish memories.
- We discover Jewish traditions and feel empowered to make them our own.
- We are understood.
Some of the many opportunities
for families with children ages 4-14:
- Family Fridays: Shabbat Services & Dinners (1st Friday of Each Month)
- Holiday Celebrations
- Parent Education
- Family Retreats
- Family Social Action Projects
- Grade-Level Family Programs: During Religious School Throughout the Year
- Social Opportunities