OPERATION GIVE BACK – SCHOOL SUPPLY DRIVE
July 12 – July 30
Each fall, Operation Give Back kicks off the school year by providing school supplies to children in need. This year they are striving to give over 700 children new backpacks filled with supplies. OGB does this with the help of people like you! Look for the yellow OGB bin out front at Wise Center. You could pack a backpack with the items listed or simply donate an item or two. Anything helps!
May – September Anytime
Let’s help decorate and personalize our beautiful playground! Decorate a rock with an inspirational message or drawing. Be sure to put your name on the back and head over to Wise Center at your leisure to place it around the fence of our playground. While you’re there, stay and play a while! Don’t forget to take a picture of your rock and post it on our Family Engagement Facebook page or email it to Robyn Friend.
The families you meet at Wise Temple…
will be a part of your Jewish life for years to come. You’ll share many milestones together, from the excitement of the early years in religious school to B’nai Mitzvah and Confirmation celebrations. It’s never too early to build relationships with these families with whom you will share so much.
What our families say about engagement at Wise Temple:
- We feel part of a community that we can call our own.
- We connect with other parents who share our values.
- We see our children build special friendships with other Jewish kids their age.
- We learn and play alongside our children, creating lasting and meaningful Jewish memories.
- We discover Jewish traditions and feel empowered to make them our own.
- We are understood.
Some of the many opportunities
for families with children ages 4-14:
- Family Fridays: Shabbat Services & Dinners (1st Friday of Each Month)
- Holiday Celebrations
- Parent Education
- Family Retreats
- Family Social Action Projects
- Grade-Level Family Programs: During Religious School Throughout the Year
- Social Opportunities