Friendship. Tradition. Fun.
A Jewish community for kids age 0-5 and their families
Hey Parents: Raising young kids can be quite a roller coaster ride. A Jewish community of people who are on the same ride can sure help. YoFI is that community.
YoFI families are just like you – navigating the twists and turns and laughter and stomach drops of the roller coaster. YoFI is a place where you are understood, known, and welcomed. So, if you have kids age 0-5, strap yourself in and let’s enjoy the ride together.
- Grow with other Jewish families.
- Explore and nurture the faith of children.
- Make memories through celebration.
Hey Kids: Here’s why YoFI is cool…
- Other Jewish kids to play with. You might find your new BFF.
- Fun ways to pray and learn about God.
- Lots of chances to move around and celebrate being Jewish.
- Tons of time for grown-ups to make friends and talk about whatever grown-ups talk about. (Probably how cute we are!)
So tell your parents to get you in that car seat and get over here. And bring your older brother or sister and your grandparents. They’ll have a ton of fun too.
YoFI, our acronym for Young Family Involvement, is also an informal Hebrew word that means “good,” “cute” or “way to go!”
Shababa at Wise
Music, Ritual and Community Building
Shababa is an open space where children are encouraged to be who they are and grow at their own pace.
Geared toward our youngest children, yet rewarding for parents, older siblings and grandparents too!
2nd and 4th Saturdays of every month
10:00 AM – 10:30 AM: Shababa service
10:30 AM: Snacks, crafts and open play
Open to Wise Temple members and non-members.