No matter your path or your passion, Sisterhood awaits you.
Women who are dedicated to family, synagogue and community.
Women who make a difference – a difference at Wise Temple, a difference in Cincinnati and a difference to the future of Reform Judaism.
Women who embrace our faith, who act, who give.
There is a place for you in Sisterhood. Maybe it’s social. Maybe it’s spiritual. Maybe it’s educational. Maybe it’s social action. There is a place.
Find your place, try it out, suggest a program or ask a question.
- Caring Corp Program to support Temple members unable to leave home
- Shabbat Bimah Flowers
- High Holy Day Honey Sale
- Neighbor-2-Neighbor program
- Educational programming, spiritual fulfillment, friendship
- Women’s Seder
- Local, regional, and national Sisterhood activities
- Book Club to discuss Jewish authors and themes
- Mah Jongg groups
- Funding for YoFI, Young Family Involvement group
- Funding for Youth Group Activities
- Funding for Madrichim program
- Prayer books to every B’nai Mitzvah (partnership with Brotherhood)
- Holiday treats for religious school
- Children’s Chanukah boutique
- Contributions to GIVTY (Give to Temple Youth) Fund for religious school, camp and extracurricular activities
- Toiletries to Cincinnati agencies supporting women in need
- Bedtime Bundles Holiday Mitzvah Program to benefit YWCA’s Battered Women’s Shelter
- Luncheon and program for residents of YWCA’s Battered Women’s Shelter
- Women of Reform Judaism (WRJ), the Federation of Temple Sisterhoods; District 10 WRJ
- World Union for Progressive Judaism
- Uniongram sales to support Youth, Education and Special Projects Funds (YES)
- Scholarships for rabbinic, cantorial and Jewish education students through YES Fund
- Advocacy letters to elected officials regarding URJ and WRJ positions
Sisterhood Flea Market
Accepting donations of furniture, costume jewelry, household items, working TVs and appliances, cars and boats.
Proceeds go to the Sisterhood General Fund.
Questions, to volunteer or arrange for large item pick up: Contact Phyllis Fine, 513.731.6063.