No matter your path or your passion, Sisterhood awaits you.
Women who are dedicated to family, synagogue and community.
Women who make a difference – a difference at Wise Temple, a difference in Cincinnati and a difference to the future of Reform Judaism.
Women who embrace our faith, who act, who give.
There is a place for you in Sisterhood. Maybe it’s social. Maybe it’s spiritual. Maybe it’s educational. Maybe it’s social action. There is a place.
Find your place, try it out, suggest a program or ask a question.
- Caring Corp Program to support Temple members unable to leave home
- Shabbat Bimah Flowers
- High Holy Day Honey Sale
- Neighbor-2-Neighbor program
- Educational programming, spiritual fulfillment, friendship
- Women’s Seder
- Local, regional, and national Sisterhood activities
- Book Club to discuss Jewish authors and themes
- Mah Jongg groups
- Funding for YoFI, Young Family Involvement group
- Funding for Youth Group Activities
- Funding for Madrichim program
- Prayer books to every B’nai Mitzvah (partnership with Brotherhood)
- Holiday treats for Kehillah
- Children’s Chanukah boutique
- Contributions to GIVTY (Give to Temple Youth) Fund for Kehillah, camp and extracurricular activities
- Toiletries to Cincinnati agencies supporting women in need
- Bedtime Bundles Holiday Mitzvah Program to benefit YWCA’s Battered Women’s Shelter
- Luncheon and program for residents of YWCA’s Battered Women’s Shelter
- Women of Reform Judaism (WRJ), the Federation of Temple Sisterhoods; District 10 WRJ
- World Union for Progressive Judaism
- Uniongram sales to support Youth, Education and Special Projects Funds (YES)
- Scholarships for rabbinic, cantorial and Jewish education students through YES Fund
- Advocacy letters to elected officials regarding URJ and WRJ positions
Special Gifts For:
- Confirmation | Graduation
- Weddings | Holiday | Housewarming
- Jewelry | Assorted Judaica
- Unique gifts for kids (Jewish music, games, toys, and books)