BE PART OF OUR COMMUNITY
Wise Temple welcomes new members of diverse backgrounds, in various stages of life and at different points on their journeys.
- Interfaith couples looking for inclusion of both partners
- Families with small children or older children who are interested in family engagement
- Singles of every age looking for a deeper sense of community and shared Jewish experiences
- Young couples preparing for marriage
- Empty nesters with a renewed interest in Temple life
- Single parents, blended families, widows/widowers
- LGBT couples and singles
No matter where you come from or what you seek, there is something for you at Wise Temple. People enter Jewish life through different doors and with different needs. We offer many ways to enrich your Jewish life and connect you spirituality, educationally and socially.
Explore Wise Temple
We think you'll like what you find:
Perhaps it’s the rich tradition, the beautiful facilities, or the educational excellence. Perhaps it’s the spiritual leadership, the commitment to social action, or the youth and family engagement. Everyone has different reasons but arrives at the same conclusion: “I feel welcome at Wise.”
Connect With Us
Let’s get to know each other better so we can answer your questions, understand your needs and help you feel at home here. Reach out in whatever fashion works best for you: