The Original Findlay Market Tour by Cincinnati Food Tours
Join Women Thrive for a fun and delicious tour of Findlay Market! With sunnier and warmer weather, this is a perfect time to connect with others as you taste your way through historical Findlay Market and enjoy a drink at the end!
- Learn the history of Ohio’s oldest public market in the heart of the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood.
- Hear stories of 19th century German immigrants and try the dish they invented right here in Cincinnati.
- Savor samples and small bites from five specialty merchants. Stops include such popular merchants as The OTR Bagel Bar, Dean’s Mediterranean Imports, Eckerlin’s Meats, Churchill’s Fine Teas, Makers Bakers, Taste of Belgium, Em’s Sourdough Bread, Maverick Chocolate, Harmony Plant Fare and more.
- Discover hidden gems that make your Findlay Market shopping experience unique.
- Enjoy a glass of wine or beer from Market Wines at the conclusion of the food tour.
- Tour begins at Findlay Market, 1801 Race Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. Your guide will meet you at the Market Center inside the Findlay Market building and directly across from Taste of Belgium. A map is available at findlaymarket.org/map.
Note: You will be on your feet for most of this 90-minute tour.