Bedtime Bundles:  Your Help is Needed Again!

Please participate in a Sisterhood program by creating a Bedtime Bundle for the benefit of children in need. 

What is a Bedtime Bundle?

A Bedtime Bundle is a pillowcase filled with much-needed bedtime supplies for a child (infant to age16) who is residing at the YWCA Domestic Violence Shelter or other children in need. It offers less-fortunate children a source of comfort and hope during a difficult time. Thanks to our donations, every child receives a Bundle when they arrive at the Shelter.

How Do I Make a Bedtime Bundle?

Fill a new pillowcase with the following new items:

1. Pajamas
  2. Underwear or Diapers/wipes
  3. Socks
  4. Toothpaste
  5. Toothbrush
  6. Small toy, stuffed animal or book

We have a supply of beautifully-decorated, donated pillowcases that you can use for your bundle.  Stop in the Temple office to select one or help yourself to a pillowcase from the crib in the lobby.

Where Can I Donate My Bundle?

A crib will be set up in the Wise Center lobby for your donations.  Bedtime Bundles will be collected Friday November 17 – Friday December 15, 2017.

What Else Can I Do to Help?

There is always an ongoing need for additional items. The following new items are greatly appreciated: bath towels, washcloths, twin bed sheets, toiletries, shampoo, deodorant, diapers and baby bottles.

Cash Donations are highly encouraged! They allow us to make additional bundles and to fulfill many other needs that arise at the Shelter.  Please make checks payable to Wise Temple Sisterhood and mail to the Temple as follows:

Wise Temple Sisterhood
Bedtime Bundles
ATTN: Cindy Burgin
8329 Ridge Road
Cincinnati, OH 45236

Questions?  Want to Help? Call Margie Burgin at 513.891.0610 or e-mail Cindy Burgin at cburgin@cinci.rr.com

During this season of giving, help Sisterhood provide a soft touch to children in need of comfort.