Out of Town Seating for Wise Temple Members
The Union of Reform Judaism and its member congregations offer this reciprocity plan to accommodate members in good standing who are traveling during the holidays.
Wise Temple members who will be out of town during the holidays and would like to attend services at another congregation should call or email Alex Burte (513-793-2556 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Wise Temple will submit a request on your behalf to the other temple, and that temple will follow up with you regarding their ticket procedure.
Please include the following information in your email.
- Name of EACH PERSON that requires seating
- Address (including City, Sate, and Zip Code)
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Services for which you would like seating
- Name and location of Temple
- Temple Email Address (if known)
- Temple Contact Person (if known)
- Temple Address (if known)
- Temple Phone Number (if known)
- If Temple is unknown, city and state you would like to attend services
Alex Burte, 513-793-2556 or email@example.com