is to provide Religious School students with the knowledge and skills they need to:
- Participate fully in Jewish community life.
- Achieve a balance of Torah, Avodah and Gemilut Chasadim (Jewish learning, Jewish living and Jewish caring) in their lives.
- Develop positive, celebratory Jewish experiences and memories.
- Learn and practice the values, rituals and prayers of Judaism.
- Delve into the stories and history of the Jewish people.Approach Jewish living as active, joyous participants.
- Decode Hebrew and gain contextual understanding of Torah and prayer.
- Understand and practice tikkun olam (acts of good deeds).
- Be responsible and caring members of our congregation, Klal Yisrael (the Jewish people) and the broader community in which we live.
We are committed…
to the highest standards of curriculum planning, teacher training and educational programming. We believe that our school should offer students:
- a solid foundation of knowledge about Jewish history, customs, ceremonies and prayers
- opportunities to explore the spiritual and intellectual aspects of religion and tradition; and active, “hands-on” experiences of Jewish life and learning
Doctors, Engineers, Rabbinic Students, Finance Professionals. Our teachers come from diverse backgrounds, but they all bring genuine love of kids and Jewish learning to our religious school!
Giving is a mitzvah (sacred obligation) of Jewish life. Each class discusses tzedakah (righteous giving) and collects money each week to help those in need. At the end of the year, each class will distribute their money to a class-determined charity.