The Ralph and Julia Cohen Library
One of the largest synagogue libraries in North America and home to over 22,000 items for all ages. It’s a place for inspiration, exploration, relaxation, and education.
What you’ll find in the Wise Temple library:
- A beautiful and comfortable space to relax, decompress, study, or work.
- Extensive selection of children's books (pre-school through teens.)
- Wide selection of adult fiction and non-fiction.
- Videos, CD’s, audio tapes, audio books, and recorded lectures on Jewish topics.
- Every aspect of Judaica, including Bible, Commentaries, History, Law, Ritual, Ethics, Philosophy, Family, Holidays, Israel, Music, Art, the Holocaust, Biography, Cookbooks, Travel.
- Reference area including primary sources and many Judaic encyclopedias and dictionaries.
- Teacher Resource Room with a large variety of texts, teaching guides, posters, and other educational and instructional materials.
- A mini-museum with fascinating facts and artifacts about our congregation.
- An expert librarian, WiFi, and an atmosphere of lifelong learning.
Questions? Andrea Rapp, Temple Librarian, 513-793-2556 or email@example.com
|Mondays||1:00 - 4:00 PM|
|Tuesdays||Noon - 3:00 PM|
|Wednesdays||1:00 - 5:00 PM|
|Thursdays||9:00 AM - Noon|
Open to the entire Cincinnati community.