Join the Wise Temple Community
Welcome! Wise Temple welcomes new members in various stages of life, of diverse backgrounds, and at different points on their journey.
- Interfaith couples looking for inclusion of both partners.
- Families with small children or older children who are interested in family engagement.
- Singles of every age looking for deeper sense of community and shared Jewish experiences.
- Young couples preparing for marriage.
- Empty nesters with a renewed interest in Temple life.
- Single parents, blended families, widows/widowers.
No matter where you come from or what you seek, there is something for you at Wise Temple. People enter Jewish life through different doors and with different needs. We offer many ways to enrich your Jewish life and connect you spirituality, educationally, and socially.
Explore Wise Temple. We think you’ll like what you find:
A Vibrant Community
A Variety of Unique Worship Experiences
A Focus on Lifelong Learning
A Commitment to Social Justice
Perhaps it’s the rich tradition, the beautiful facilities, or the educational excellence. Perhaps it is the spiritual leadership, the commitment to social action, or youth and family engagement. Everyone has different reasons, but arrives at the same conclusion: "I feel welcome at Wise."
Talk with us.
Let’s get to know each other better so we can answer your questions, understand your needs, and help you feel at home here.
Reach out in whatever fashion works best for you - a conversation, an email, or online request for information.
Questions? Alex Burte, Membership/Program Manager, 513-793-2556 or firstname.lastname@example.org