Giving. A chance to impact another life, be a leader, leave a legacy, honor or memorialize a loved one, or simply find fulfillment in your own life.
When you support Wise Temple, you are engaged in sacred, creative, inspiring, and challenging efforts that will:
- enrich your life,
- deepen the Jewish lives of children and adults,
- create a sense of community for each of us,
- support the poor in our community,
- provide leadership nationally and in Israel,
- educate and shape the future.
Wise Temple rests on a solid foundation of worship, study, social justice, and community. Our ancestors laid the cornerstone and many generations have built upon it. Our children and grandchildren will inherit it as a priceless legacy.
It is the challenge of our generation to preserve and strengthen what past generations have built. Find your best ways to give.
Tzedakah: the root of this word conveys not only charity, but also righteousness, fairness, and justice.
Questions? Heather Spegal, 513-793-2556 or email@example.com