Young Family Involvement - YoFI
A Jewish community for kids age 0-5 and their families (parents, siblings, and grandparents.)
Hey Parents: Raising young kids can be quite a rollercoaster ride. A Jewish community of people who are on the same ride can sure help. YoFI is that community.
YoFI families are just like you - navigating the twists and turns and laughter and stomach drops of the rollercoaster. YoFI is a place where you are understood, known, and welcomed.
So if you have kids age 0-5, strap yourself in and let's enjoy the ride together.
- Grow with other Jewish families.
- Explore and nurture the faith of children.
- Make memories through celebration.
- Build connections with others.
Hey Kids: Here's why YoFI is cool:
- Other Jewish kids to play with. You might find your new BFF.
- Fun ways to pray and learn about God.
- Lots of chances to move around and celebrate being Jewish.
- Tons of time for grown-ups to make friends and talk about whatever grown-ups talk about. (Probably how cute we are!)
So tell your parents to get you in that car seat and get over here. And bring your older brother or sister and your grandparents. They'll have a ton of fun too.
Thank you to the Wise Temple Sisterhood who graciously supports YoFI, knowing how importanat this community is to the larger congregation..
YoFI, our acronym for Young Family Involvement, is also an informal Hebrew word that means "good," "cute," or "way to go!."