Relationships. Memories. Traditions.
- to feel like we’re part of a community that we can call our own.
- our children to build special friendships with other Jewish kids their age.
- to connect with other parents who share our values.
- to learn and play alongside our children, creating lasting and meaningful Jewish memories.
- to enhance our Jewish knowledge in accessible ways.
- to discover Jewish traditions and feel empowered to make them our own.
- to be understood.
- to be inspired.
The families you meet at Wise Temple will be a part of your Jewish life for years to come. You'll share many milestones together - from the excitement of the early years in religious school to B'nai Mitzvah and Confirmation celebrations. It's never too early to build relationships with these families with whom you will share so much.
Whether we’re diving into a story from the Torah, sharing a meal, singing songs, creating art together, or helping others, we understand that there are countless opportunities for learning while building a sense of community.