Dear Men of Wise Temple,

There is more to Wise Temple Brotherhood than the Chicken Soup Cook-Off. Brotherhood is involved in many great social action projects to benefit agencies like Lighthouse Youth Services, Interfaith Hospitality Network, and of course, our own Isaac M. Wise Temple! Brotherhood is also well known for FOOD (preparing it, serving it, and eating it), and who doesn’t like food? Additionally, you are sure to get a sense of pride and fulfillment participating in and working on Brotherhood events, as this is the way many of us “give back” to our community that has done so much for us and our families!

Here are just a few of our other events and collaborations from our last year:

• Cyclones game with the lighthouse kids
  • Bourbon tasting event
  • Wise Journey Street Fair
  • Sukkot cookout and campout
  • Brotherhood Holiday Bowling Party
  • Picnic lunch celebrating the end of Sunday School
  • Burgers and Beers with the rabbis
  • Selling sandwiches after Sunday School
  • Ushering for High Holiday Services

I would like to invite you to join me as a member of the Isaac M. Wise Temple Brotherhood!  Your financial support to the Brotherhood will help us provide important programs to help our congregation as well as our local community.

Your membership connects us with you and you with us. It provides an opportunity for you to voice your support and interests. We hope to connect with your interests and talents to make our congregation a better community… please consider joining us at our monthly meetings which take place at the Temple typically on the 2nd Thursday of the month where we share a meal and discuss past and upcoming programming.

Consider your membership as a vote of support for who we are, what we do, and all that we can become. I am asking you to support our Temple's Brotherhood by completing and returning the attached membership form or clicking the link below.

Sincerely,
Joel Fogel
President, Wise Temple Brotherhood

President@WiseBrotherhood.org

Click here to join online

Click here to print a form