Summer Camp: Adult Take Over!
It’s gonna be EPIC!
Saturday, September 7 at 9:15 AM – Sunday, September 8 at 11:00 AM
A summer camp experience – adult style, where you choose your fun and no one tells you “Lights Out.”
- All Things Camp (camp-style services, campfires, song sessions, surprises!)
- All Things Ropes (high ropes course challenges)
- All Things Sports (archery, tennis, volleyball, kickball)
- All Things Nature and Spiritual (hikes, yoga, meditation)
- All Things Water (waterfront relaxation, paddle boarding, kayaking, aqua course)
Make your kids jealous, register by August 23rd (RSVP form coming soon)
- For Empty Nesters: Your kids have recently or fairly recently left the nest. Or you did not have kids but are of a similar age (49-69).
- For Soon-to-be Empty Nesters: Your kids are in high school so you’re almost there!
Add To Calendar
Questions? Kari Fagin, Director of Member Engagement and Communication, 513-793-2556 or email@example.com