- This event has passed.
Friday, July 31, 2020
7:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Back Parking Lot
To ensure maximum safety and protection, all congregants wishing to attend outdoor worship should:
- Bring your own mask to wear the entire time from arrival to departure.
- Bring your own folding or lawn chairs and sit in designated areas of social distance of more than 6’ from other individuals and families. (if you are not able to bring your own chair, indicate that in the registration and we will provide a chair)
- Be aware that there will be no food service or Oneg Shabbat, and limited opportunity for visiting with others
- While a soloist will sing at a safe distance, for the safety of others, regrettably, we are asking congregants not to sing along.
- ·Self-assess one’s own health before coming (temperature, coughing, etc.)
- ·Registration will be required in advance via the registration button on this page, or by calling the Temple at 793-2556 in order to ensure sufficient room with social distance restrictions.
- It is important to note that these plans are only for this summer and no determination has been made at this time for in person services and events after August 31 and later regarding indoor worship or programs.
For those who prefer, or who choose not to place themselves in public spaces, be assured that we will continue all current virtual worship and programs including the Friday evening 6:15 LiveStream/Facebook Live worship, just as we have been doing each week for several months. This is to ensure that no one needs to feel that they are faced with difficult choices in order to participate in worship and community (in person or virtually) which is so important to us all at Wise Temple.
In the event of rain or its forecast, the Wise Temple website will announce by Friday afternoon at 3pm the cancellation of the parking lot in person service and instead direct everyone to the LiveStream/Facebook Live worship that evening on line at 6:15 pm.
Contact the Temple Office at 513.793.2556