- This event has passed.
Sunday, October 25, 2020
10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Meet on the sidewalk directly outside of ArtWorks Cincinnati – 20 E. Central Parkway Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Connect with fellow Empty Nesters while exploring some of ArtWorks’ most iconic and award-winning murals in the Central Business District! After the tour, grab a drink or lunch and catch-up with friends.
The tour will include Fiona and Bibi at the Cincinnati Zoo and Cincinnati Toy Heritage, which have each won CityBeat’s “Best of Cincinnati”. You can look forward to intriguing stories behind a number of brand new murals, like the 2019 YWCA and 84.51 murals, as well as classic fan favorites like Armstrong, Homecoming (Blue Birds), and Martha the Last Passenger Pigeon.
- Tour groups are limited to 10 people plus the tour guide to allow for social distancing. If we have groups larger than 10, we will split into multiple groups.
- All guests are required by Artworks to wear masks for the duration of the tour. The Soul of Downtown tour is just under 2 miles long and lasts for about 90 minutes, beginning and ending at ArtWorks Cincinnati.
- For liability purposes, Artworks is asking all guests to sign an electronic form prior to their tour date to certify that they are not exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms. This form will be sent to registrants.
- Outdoor programs are in addition to the continued virtual programs offered through Wise Temple
- Advanced registration required, no walk-ups or non-registrants
RSVP by 10/19/202