- This event has passed.
Friday, March 26, 2021
8:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Two dates available:
- Friday, March 26 | 8:00 – 9:30 PM
- Sunday, March 28 | 5:00 – 6:30 PM
Join us for Taste of Talent’s opening Spring Performance Dayenu: A Passover Celebration, featuring Countertenor Aryeh Nussbaum Cohen, Baritone Simon Barrad and Pianist Ronny Michael Greenberg.
Complimentary tickets are available for Wise Temple members thanks to the generosity of Dick and Mona Kerstine in honor of their grandchildren.
Notes about registering
- After registering with Wise Temple, you must also register with Taste of Talent, who will be sending out the event links. Wise Temple will send you a confirmation email with more information and the link to the Taste of Talent registration page.
- When registering with Wise Temple, only the March 26th date will show, but you will still be able to select either date when registering with Taste of Talent.
- The Taste of Talent registration pages show times in PDT (since it is happening in California). The times above are EDT, when you should sign on in Cincinnati.
“Dayenu”, meaning “it would have been enough” or “it is enough”, couldn’t be more true today, and together this trio will tell the story of Passover via Music and Art with the uplifting message of Freedom and Hope. The program will feature music by Leslie Adams, Tom Cipullo, Robert Owens, Samuel Barber, Modest Mussorgsky, Gerald Cohen and our very own Simon Barrad!