- A modern, vibrant, and enduring Reform Jewish community inspired by the innovative vision of Rabbi Isaac Mayer Wise, founder of the American Reform Movement.
- A variety of worship experiences so you can choose the right service for you.
- A focus on lifelong learning including a nationally accredited religious school and a unique approach to adult learning.
- A commitment to social justice that has spanned decades, has engaged nearly a thousand congregants, and contributed to dozens of organizations throughout the city every year.
- One congregational family – two beautiful locations including a suburban location (Wise Center) and a breath-taking and historic location (Plum Street Temple.)
- The perfect balance between rich tradition and the future.
- A meet-you-where-you-are approach. People enter Jewish life through different doors and with different needs and goals. So we offer many programs and opportunities for enriching your Jewish life and connecting you spiritually, educationally, and socially. No matter where you come from or what you seek, we believe there is something for you here at Wise Temple.
Wise Temple is sensitive to the different situations that make up the life stories of our members. We are a rich tapestry of circumstances and possibility. Households of all kinds comprise that tapestry including:
- single, married, divorced or blended families,
- widows or widowers,
- interfaith couples
- two adults – gay or straight – and no children,
- one or two adults with children – biological, nationally adopted, or internationally adopted.
We honor and welcome these differences. While our life stories may all be different and defy easy categorization, we all have a home in the Wise Temple community.
Questions? Alex Burte, Membership/Program Manager, 513-793-2556 or firstname.lastname@example.org