One Congregational Family - Two Houses of Worship
Our active and vibrant congregation enjoys two beautiful and diverse settings for worship, study, social justice, and community.
Isaac M. Wise Center
8329 Ridge Road
Cincinnati, Ohio 45236
Contemporary. Suburban. Warm. Inviting.
Where you can't help wanting to be actively engaged.
Located on 30 wooded acres in Amberley Village, Wise Center was dedicated in 1976. A major addition, which increased the size of the building by 50%, was rededicated in 1996. It houses:
- a large Religious School with 24 classrooms, a program room, art room, and unique open room for our youngest students.
- a beautiful two hundred and sixty seat chapel.
- a versatile social hall and board room.
- one of the largest congregation owned libraries in North America with over 22,000 items.
- the rabbinic and administrative offices.
- indoor and outdoor play spaces.
Plum Street Temple
720 Plum Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Historic. Urban. Majestic. Extraordinary.
Where you can't help feeling the history, tradition, and awe.
Constructed in 1866 in the Byzantine-Moorish style, Historic Plum Street Temple is one of only two temples of this style in America and is the fountainhead of Reform Judaism in America. Plum Street Temple is not, however, a museum to the past; it is a living, dynamic sanctuary used nearly every week for Shabbat morning services, life-cycle events, programs, and other religious functions.